- Resources, competence and a roadmap for digital transformation, scale and recurring revenues.
- A close partnership with the purpose of building long-term value. Alytic has no defined point of exit.
- An owner with a substantial financial capacity and a proven track-record.
- Companies with unique domain knowledge and expertise, and a clear potential for growth and digital transformation.
- A top-class motivated management team with a strong desire to grow.
- Companies to which we can contribute with substantial value.
Kontali and Utel Systems are the first companies in our portfolio. More will follow.
Kontali is an independent world-leading provider of data and analyses covering large parts of global aquaculture and fisheries.Read more about Kontali Analyse
Latest newsGo to news archive
Alytic appoints VP People and Culture
Kari-Anne Slaaen is appointed VP People & Culture at Alytic.
Litsheim appointed VP Business Development, Technology at Alytic
Combining technical expertise and business development skills, Sigve Litsheim is the new VP Business Development, Technology at Alytic.
Alytic and Arctic Securities enter green energy partnership
Alytic AS, a subsidiary of Arendals Fossekompani ASA (OSE:AFK) has acquired a majority stake in Greenfact AS, a European company within green energy data and analysis.